Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Life at Reception

One of the ship photographers (AKA my roommate) took some pictures of me hard at work (not a real common occurrence :) ); so I thought I would share them here.  My job is pretty similar to normal receptionists.  Probably the most impressive thing I have to do (and the reason our desk is 24 hours) is we monitor the fire panel/911 phone.  So if there is a fire/emergency on board the call will come to us.  So far (and thankfully) I have only had false alarms in that aspect.  I think the best part about my job it is easy, so I can read/study while I am at work and do other ministry things when I am not at work (like crochet with my girls and patients!)


One of the nurses that I was helping


Running errands (with coffee in hand, of course!)





1 comment: